- Activities of Unnat Bharat Abhiyan NERIST Cell:
- Unnat Bharat Abhiyan NERIST Cell Committee :
- Unnat Bharat Abhiyan (UBA) cell of NERIST organized a workshop on “Tech4Seva” on 7th July 2022
- On 06 June 2022, UBA NERIST Cell organized a awareness program on “Electrical Safety Equipments - Electrical Distribution Safety” in adopted village Tigdo.
- World Environmental Day was celebrated by Unnat Bharat Abhiyan (UBA) cell of NERIST on 5th June 2022 by planting saplings of various tree species.
- UBA RCI NERIST Cell organized a book distribution and awareness programme
- 75th Independence Day celebration at the adopted village under UBA RCI NERIST
- On 14 August 2021, UBA NERIST organised webinar-cum-meeting for their respective PIs
- On 05th February 2021, UBA NERIST Cell organized Inauguration Function of Nahar Oil – based Soap and Hand wash
- On 2nd Nov 2020, UBA NERIST organised inauguration function of Bamboo Shoot products
- From 10th-15th July 2020 National Level E-Quiz on Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19): Awareness and Readiness
- On 18 July 2020, RCI UBA NERIST Organised National Webinar on Technological Intervention for Rural Development.
- On 28 May 2020, UBA NERIST participated in Webinar on “Water Security in Hilly Areas” organised by Regional Coordinating Institute (RCI), UBA, IIT Roorkee and department of Water Resource Development and Management Indian Institute of Technology
- On 26 May 2020, UBA NERIST team distributed masks and posters of safe disposal of mask in local language to their adopted village Nirjuli – 1 through village gaon bura
- On 21 May 2020,UBA NERIST attended virtual( cisco-WebEx) 2nd meeting of National Level Executive Committee of Unnat Bharat Abhiyan organised by IIT Delhi (NCI)
- On 20 May 2020, on the occasion of world Metrology day (WMD-2020) UBA NERIST participated on online interaction session for Higher Education Institutes/Engineering and Science college for quality product is being conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- On 14 & 15 May 2020, UBA NERIST participated web-seminar on water resource management organised by UBA Water Resource Subject Expert Group (SEG), IIT Delhi (National Coordinating Institute)
- On 14 may 2020, UBA NERIST team distributed masks and posters of safe disposal of mask in local language (Nishi language) to their adopted villages Tigdo and Gumto through village Gaon Bura
- On 04 May 2020, distribution of safe disposal of mask poster in local language (Nishi language) to adopted village Gaon Bura
- On 25 April 2020, UBA NERIST team distributed mask and hand gloves to Corona warriors, security person, sweepers and malies
- On 04 April 2020, UBA NERIST prepare a poster regarding safe disposal of mask in local language.(Nishi language)
- On 13 march 2020, “Krishi Mela” organised by NERIST Agriculture department, UBA NERIST also support the mela by represent about UBA in mela by set-up a stall in mela
- On 07 march 2020, a cleanliness drive programme on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan was organised by NSS NERIST in collaboration with Unnat Bharat Abhiyan NERIST in NERIST campus
- UBA Oriantation Workshop on 22nd February 2020
- Farm Technology Awareness-cum-demonstration Mela Jointly Organised by AICRP on Ergonomics and Safety in Agriculture, NERIST Center and UBA NERIST Cell on 14 February 2020.
- Awareness-cum-Demonstration Mela for Agricultural Tools and Equipment
- UBA, NERIST celebrated the “World Environment Day 2019” conduting Plantation programs at two adopted villages namely Tigdo and Gumto.
- Cleanliness Program in Tigdo Govt. School on 15th August 2018.
- Gram Sabha held in Tigdo village on 15th August 2018
- Visit of Tigdo Village
- Visit of Gumto Village
Prof. Pradip Lingfa (ME)
|Regional Coordinator||Phone: 0360 2257401-08(Extn.6186(O))|
Dr. Thaneswaer Patel (AE)
|Coordinator||Phone : 0360 2257401-08(Extn. 6263 (O))|
|Dr. M. Marjit Singh (CSE)||
|Dr. Ajay Bharti||
|Dr. Madhusudhan Mishra (ECE)||
|Dr. Anubhab Pal (AE)||Member|
|Mrs. Y. Bidyalaxmi Devi (CE)||Member|
|Dr. P. Devachandra Singh (EE)||Member|
|Dr. Pradeep Kumar (FO)||
|Mr. John Engti||
|Phone(Office): 0360 2257401-08(Extn. 6324)|
|Mr. Kishor Deukota||