Grievance Redressal Committee
In the interest of the Institute, a Grievances Redressal Committe has been constituted with the following members:
|1.||Dean (Acad)||-- Chairman|
|2.||Dean (Admin)||-- Member|
|3.||Dean (SA)||-- Member|
|4.||Dean (P&D)||-- Member|
|6.||Mrs. Margaret Kathing, Associate Professor (CSE)||-- Member|
|7.||LO SC/ST||-- Member|
|8.||Section Officer (Estt.)||-- Member|
Terms of Reference
- The Committee shall receive the application/complaint/grievances from students and employee regarding caste-based discrimination against Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, OBC, Minority communities, persons with disabilities, gender discrimination and sexual harassment in workplace and acknowledge the receipt within 5 days.
- The committee shall study, analyse and submit its recommendations to the Director, NERIST within 30 days from the date of receipt of application/complaint/grievances.
- The recommendations submitted by the Grievances Redressal Committee shall be viewed and considered by Director. Director may consult Chairman BoM if required before taking a decision and disposing of the Grievances/Petition.
- The grievance needs to be redressed and disposed off as soon as possible however not exceeding 30 days from the date of receipt.
- Should there be a matter involving policy decision, it may be referred by Director to the Chairman BoM and BoM for direction and guidance.
Online Link of UGC initiative Grievance portal:
Link 2: SAMADHAAN